Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Template 8

Again with Retrodiva's "Poppy" kit. I do so love that kit. I had fun creating the cluster picture. I've made that section of the template to pop in as just one picture, so it should work without a lot of messy erasing. The "farm-strolling" photo just ached for it!! I hope you have a picture that's perfect for it too! Enjoy! ** The frame cluster is another one-piece layer, separate from the picture behind it.

If you ever use my templates, I'd love to see what you've done with them! They always look so different with another scrapper's special touch!
Download the freebie template here!

3 comments:

Terebene said...

Wow -what a great frame! Now I just have to find a picture for it...

Maria said...

Thank you! The DigiFree freebie search engine is about to list this blog post at digifree.blogspot.com

tajicat said...

Cute! Thanks so much for sharing! :)